Hard Disk Sentinel
Hard Disk Sentinel Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Hard Disk Sentinel for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Hard Disk Sentinel latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Hard Disk Sentinel – HDSentinel – is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures.
Hard Disk Sentinel Main Tools & Features
Gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports for the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and SS disks inside the computer and in external enclosures (USB hard disks / e-SATA hard disks).
Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
It monitors hard disk drive / HDD status including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) values for all hard disks.
Measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
How to install the latest version of Hard Disk Sentinel:
- Download Hard Disk Sentinel setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Hard Disk Sentinel from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Hard Disk Sentinel Technical Details
- Main Category: Hardware
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-11-19
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Hard Disk Sentinel, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.