by Niko Rosvall
Fort Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Fort for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Fort latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Fort is a versatile file encryption and password management software for Windows. Fort offers an easy and reliable encryption of files and folders. Fort can be also used to encrypt files and directories in Onedrive, Dropbox and other similar services. Fort is used by thousands of individuals and companies around the world. Fort is available in 16 different languages and counting.
- Fort includes military grade file deleting method
- Uses AES with 256 bit keys, supports 4096 bit keyfiles
- Protect against keyloggers, supports on screen keyboards
- Always offline, no internet connection needed
- Fort includes secure, yet easy to use, password manager to keep your passwords safe
- Filenames can reveal a lot of information. With Fort you can also encrypt filenames with ease
- Pay once, use forever. No subscription. No hidden fees
- Encrypt and decrypt simply by right clicking files and folders. All this directly from your Windows explorer
How to install the latest version of Fort:
- Download Fort setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Fort from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Fort Technical Details
- Main Category: Other Security
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Fort, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.