FLAC3D Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Itasca - Free Trial
FLAC3D 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FLAC3D for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FLAC3D latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Numerical modeling software for geotechnical analyses of soil, rock, groundwater, constructs, and ground support.
FLAC3D is a Photo Apps software. Numerical modeling software for geotechnical analyses of soil, rock, groundwater, constructs, and ground support.
Download FLAC3D latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save FLAC3D installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept FLAC3D end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1+ Mb
How to install the latest version of FLAC3D:
- Download FLAC3D setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FLAC3D from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Itasca FLAC3D (Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua in 3 Dimensions) is numerical modeling software for geotechnical analyses of soil, rock, groundwater, constructs, and ground support. Such analyses include engineering design, factor of safety prediction, research and testing, and back-analysis of failure.
It utilizes an explicit finite volume formulation that captures the complex behaviors of models that consist of several stages, show large displacements and strains, exhibit non-linear material behavior, or are unstable (including cases of yield/failure over large areas, or total collapse).
- Nineteen built-in constitutive material models: the “null” model, three elasticity models, and fifteen plasticity models
- Ground water flow analysis and multi-core processing is included at no additional cost
- New built-in meshing tools for fast model generation and CAD interoperability
- New selection tools let you interactively
- Assign groups for defining material properties or excavation stages
- Select surfaces to define boundaries and add liners
- Automatic Factor of Safety analysis using the Shear Strength Reduction method
- FISH, a powerful built-in scripting language for model customization, automation, and parametrization
- No annual maintenance fees or CPU limits
FLAC3D for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Itasca. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.