Blender 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Blender 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Blender for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Blender latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Blender is a popular free and open source 3d creation App for windows from the Blender Foundation. Supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation.
Main Features & Advantages
Animation & Rigging
Thanks to the high quality rigging and animation tools, It is being used for numerous short films, advertisements, TV series and feature films now.
- Envelope, skeleton and automatic skinning
- B-spline interpolated bones
- Curve editor and dope sheets
- Custom bone shapes for fast input
- Sound synchronization
Cycles Render Engine
Cycles is Blender’s built-in powerful unbiased path-tracer engine that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- Real-time viewport preview
- CPU & GPU rendering
- PBR shaders & HDR lighting support
- VR rendering support
Modeling, Sculpt, UV
Blender’s comprehensive array of modeling tools make creating, transforming and editing your models a breeze.
- Full N-Gon support
- Edge slide, inset, grid and bridge fill, and more
- Advanced sculpting tools and brushes
- Multi-resolution and Dynamic subdivision
- 3D painting with textured brushes and masking
- Python scripting for custom tools and add-ons
VFX & Art, drawing 2d in 3d
“Probably the best tracker in the market”, it includes production ready camera and object tracking. Allowing you to import raw footage, track the footage, mask areas and see the camera movements live in your 3d scene. Eliminating the need to switch between programs.
- Auto and Manual tracking
- Powerful camera reconstruction
- Real-time preview of your tracked footage and 3
Story Art, drawing 2d in 3d
Really! Drawing directly in a 3D viewport makes a lot of sense. It opens unsurpassed workflow freedom for story-boarders and 2D artists.
- Combine 2D with 3D right in the viewport
- Full Animation Support with Onion Skinning
- Layers & Colors for Stroke and Fill
- Sculpt brush strokes & Parent to 3D objects
How to install the latest version of Blender:
- Download Blender setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Blender from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Blender Technical Details
- Main Category: Design
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Blender, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.