FastFolders Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by DeskSoft - Free Trial
FastFolders 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FastFolders for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FastFolders latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Quick and easy access to folders, files and other objects
FastFolders is a Tools software. Quick and easy access to folders, files and other objects
Download FastFolders latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save FastFolders installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept FastFolders end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1 Mb
How to install the latest version of FastFolders:
- Download FastFolders setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FastFolders from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FastFolders gives you quick and easy access to folder contents and files. Without opening each and every folder, you can browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder or drive. Adds a menu item to the context menus of shell objects, which displays the directory structure on demand. If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu.
Show the total size of folders including their subfolders and files, extremely useful for getting an overview of the distribution of your files and the disk space they occupy.
FastFolders Pros & Advantages
- Modifies the context menu of folders and files, adding a menu item which displays the directory structure on demand
- All shell objects can be browsed (including My Computer, Control Panel, Network Neighborhood, etc.)
- Large directories can be split up into multiple columns for easy access
- Any file types can be included in the directory structure, to give you fast access to these files
- Adjustable menu speed and many other options to customize the product
- Right-button Drag & Drop: If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the menu
- Adds a column to the “Details” view of Explorer windows, which shows the total size of folders (Windows ME, 2000, XP or higher)
- Pressing “S” or the middle mouse button display the item sizes (including subitems), “U” switches display units
- Pressing “C” on an item will copy a list of contents of this item to the clipboard (like a directory listing). “SHIFT+C” includes the complete path information
- Pressing “CTRL” when clicking a FastFolders item keeps the menu open
- Pressing “SHIFT” when clicking a FastFolders item will open it in an explorer instead of a normal window
FastFolders for Windows 11 is developed and updated by DeskSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.