F-Secure Uninstallation Tool Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool
by F-Secure - Freeware
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 64 bit Download [Free]
Download F-Secure Uninstallation Tool for Windows 11 64 bit. Install F-Secure Uninstallation Tool latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Uninstallation Tool that completely removes F-secure products.
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool is a Tools software. Uninstallation Tool that completely removes F-secure products.
Download F-Secure Uninstallation Tool latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save F-Secure Uninstallation Tool installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept F-Secure Uninstallation Tool end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of F-Secure Uninstallation Tool:
- Download F-Secure Uninstallation Tool setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - F-Secure Uninstallation Tool from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool removes the following from your computer:
F-Secure SAFE (17.x, 16.x, 15.x)
Computer Protection 17.1
F-Secure SAFE Beta (fs protection)
How to remove F-secure using F-Secure Uninstallation Tool
- Log on to your computer with administrator rights.
- Download the Uninstallation Tool for Windows from our Support Tools page.
- Run the executable FsUninstallationTool.exe. The User Account Controls appears.
- Click Yes.
- Click Start.
- Select the products or components that you want to remove, and click Next to initiate the uninstallation process.
- Click Restart when prompted. This is to remove remaining files. The uninstallation is complete when your computer restarts.
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool for Windows 11 is developed and updated by F-Secure. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.