DxO PhotoLab 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
DxO PhotoLab 64 bit Download [Free]
Download DxO PhotoLab for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install DxO PhotoLab latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
DxO PhotoLab is an advanced photo editing software designed by and for photographers with exacting standards and a love for beautiful images, It offers the most flexible and powerful processing and correction tools on the market. Apply the local adjustments you need using U Point selection assistance technology. No need to waste your time with complicated masks. With U Point technology, your settings are automatically and intelligently applied to all similar points within the area you’ve identified.
Correct any flaws in your lenses with a single click thanks to our optical correction modules. These modules are the product of years of scientific research by DxO, a company that has pioneered the development of software designed to compensate for optical flaws. DxO’s modules are used by photographers throughout the world.
Restore the magic of a starry night, shoot at high speed even in dark conditions, and capture the intimate ambiance of a private concert with the revolutionary denoising technology PRIME. Even when you shoot with very high ISO, you can maintain the same level of detail and colors.
In accordance with our approach to photography, all automatic features can be turned off and switched to manual mode. Take control of a number of settings to adjust your corrections to best reflect your artistic intention.
DxO PhotoLab gives you access to all the tools that help you enhance your images at any step in your workflow, from retouching all the way to exporting and printing. With the many presets available and the possibility of creating your own, you no longer have to spend hours processing your photos. Instead, you can focus all your energy on your photography.
How to install the latest version of DxO PhotoLab:
- Download DxO PhotoLab setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DxO PhotoLab from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DxO PhotoLab Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-19
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about DxO PhotoLab, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.