Deluge Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Deluge for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Deluge latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Deluge is a lightweight, Free Software, cross-platform BitTorrent client. It is a fully-featured cross-platform BitTorrent client. It is Free Software, licensed under the GNU GPLv3+ and adheres to freedesktop standards enabling it to work across many desktop environments.
Deluge contains the common features to BitTorrent clients such as Protocol Encryption, DHT, Local Peer Discovery (LSD), Peer Exchange (PEX), UPnP, NAT-PMP, Proxy support, Web seeds, global and per-torrent speed limits. As Deluge heavily utilises the libtorrent library it has a comprehensive list of the features provided.
Deluge has been designed to run as both a normal standalone desktop application and as a client-server. In Thinclient mode a Deluge daemon handles all the BitTorrent activity and is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces connecting remotely from any other platform.
There are three main user interfaces (UIs):
GTK UI for the desktop
Web UI for the browser
Console UI for the command line.
How to install the latest version of Deluge:
- Download Deluge setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Deluge from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Deluge Technical Details
- Main Category: File Sharing & P2P
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-02-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Deluge, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.