CrashPlan Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download CrashPlan for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install CrashPlan latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
CrashPlan provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, unlimited automatic data backup and recovery. We help small businesses and organizations recover and bounce back faster from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware and more. Our data security solution is a product of Code42, an industry leader protecting the critical data of more than 50,000 world-class organizations, including the largest global brands.
Lightweight, Continuous Backups
Runs automatically in the background. Doesn’t slow you down.
No file size restrictions or additional charge for space.
Customize File Retention
You control how long we keep your deleted files.
Restore your files to the latest versions without paying a ransom for them.
External Drive Backup
Included for no additional cost. Keep a local copy of your files for fast recovery.
Support staff available by phone, chat, email. Documentation always available.
CrashPlan backs up the files you’re currently working on first, and makes it easy to go back to previous versions of your files by date.
Restore Files from Any Computer
Restoration via desktop app or browser and no charge to restore your files.
256-bit AES data encryption at rest, configurable security settings, and BAA available to support HIPAA compliance needs.
- Free unlimited storage for one month.
- Protect and manage as many devices as needed.
- Easily recover and restore your data from a ransomware attack.
- Trusted brands such as Adobe, MIT, and Expedia are protected by CrashPlan.
How to install the latest version of CrashPlan:
- Download CrashPlan setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - CrashPlan from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
CrashPlan Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
Main Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-11-20
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about CrashPlan, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.