Blow Up Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Alien Skin - Free Trial
Blow Up 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Blow Up for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Blow Up latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Create sharp enlargements at any size, your photos remain crystal clear, making Blow Up 3 the ideal tool for creating large prints from your photos.
Blow Up is a Photo Editing software. Create sharp enlargements at any size, your photos remain crystal clear, making Blow Up 3 the ideal tool for creating large prints from your photos.
Download Blow Up latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Blow Up installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Blow Up end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Editing
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 10+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Blow Up:
- Download Blow Up setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Blow Up from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Blow Up enables you to Create sharp enlargements at any size, your photos remain crystal clear, making Blow Up 3 the ideal tool for creating large prints from your photos. It keeps photos crystal clear during enlargement. Especially in large prints hung on a wall, the difference between Blow Up and Photoshop is astounding. Version 3 makes pictures even sharper without computer artifacts.
In Blow Up 3 we found ways to make edges even sharper without introducing computery artifacts. The images below show the difference between Blow Up 3 and the traditional bicubic photo resizer used by Photoshop and other image editors.
Blow Up 3 has tight Lightroom integration that supports batch processing and does not require Photoshop. Visit our Lightroom page to learn the details.
Blow Up 3 runs faster on both Macintosh and Windows computers.
You can resize up to 300,000 pixels per side, the maximum Photoshop can handle. Of course, Photoshop would choke on a square image that big, but if you are making a billboard that Photoshop can handle, so can Blow Up!
Blow Up can handle CMYK images used in offset printing and 16-bit/channel images used by professional photographers.
Blow Up has presets for common paper sizes, including photo papers and standard US, European, and Japanese sizes.
Just choose your paper type and Blow Up sharpens the right amount to compensate for ink diffusion.
Blow Up for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Alien Skin. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.