Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Anti-Ransomware Tool is a free tool to protect you against recent ransomware threats from the well-known security company Bitdefender. Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware is a free security tool that can protect against existing and emerging ransomware attacks. Ransomware is a category of malicious software designed to block access to your computer and files until you pay a large sum of money. Download our advanced ransomware vaccine right now to stay safe from losing your money or files.
- Protect Your PC Against Ransomware Attacks.
- Completely free for download and use.
- Next-gen ransomware protection against CTB-Locker, Locky, Petya and TeslaCrypt ransomware families.
- Keeps your files safe from encryption.
- Non-intrusive and easy to use.
How to Stay Safe from Ransomware Attacks
1. Make regular backups of your most important data, either on an external hard drive or by using an external cloud service.
2. Prevent infections from happening in the first place: even if you receive links or e-mail attachments from people you know, make sure that you only open them if you know you should receive them in the first place.
3. Keep your OS and software updated.
4. Download and install Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware, a non-intrusive and easy to use free security tool.
How to install the latest version of Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware:
- Download Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware Technical Details
- Main Category: Antivirus | Anti-Malware
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-05-28
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Bitdefender Anti-Ransomware, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.