Bandizip Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Bandizip 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Bandizip for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Bandizip latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Bandizip is a lightweight, fast and free All-In-One Zip Archiver with a very fast Zip algorithm for compression & extraction with Fast Drag and Drop, High Speed Archiving, and Multi-core compression. It handles the most popular compression formats, including Zip, 7z, Rar, and so on.
Main Advantages & Features
Compression and Extraction: Zip(z01), ZipX(zx01), TAR, TGZ, LZH, ISO, 7Z(7z.001), GZ, XZ and EXE(e01).
- RAR(part1.rar, r01), ACE, AES, ALZ, APK, ARJ, BH, BIN, BZ, BZ2, CAB, EGG, GZ, J2J, JAR, IMG
- IPA, ISZ, LHA, LZMA, LZ, PMA, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WAR, WIM, XPI, XZ, ZPAQ, and Z.
Support for Unicode to display international characters.
Bypass files that don’t compress well using the “High Speed Archiving” function.
Extract files to the destination folder directly using the “Fast Drag & Drop” function.
Create self-extracting files (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives.
Optional archive encryption using ZipCrypto and AES 256.
Context Menu access including the “Preview Archive” function.
Create or extract multiple zip files simultaneously from windows explorer.
Free to use at both home and in the office.
How to install the latest version of Bandizip:
- Download Bandizip setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Bandizip from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Bandizip Technical Details
- Main Category: Compression / DeCompression
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-23