Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player
Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player is a powerful media player to play 4K UHD/1080p HD/SD video in MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, and other formats. It is specially designed to play Blu-ray disk, folder and ISO file. It highly supports the newly released Blu-ray movies and guarantees you a full HD 1080p Blu-ray disc playback. With this powerful Blu-ray playing software, you can easily enjoy Blu-ray movies with vivid visual effects and crystal-clear details. In addition, it also enables you to play Blu-ray folder and ISO file smoothly.
- Play Blu-ray: Play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, and ISO file
- Play 4K: Play 4K UHD movies and other HD/SD videos smoothly
- Play DVD: Play DVD disc, Blu-ray folder, and ISO file with ease
- Play Audio: Play audio in any popular format like MP3, FLAC, etc.
Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player also has the capability to play DVD disk, DVD folder and ISO file with high image/sound quality. Many settings are offered to help you better enjoy your DVD. For instance, you can handily set audio track/channel, video track, subtitle track and more get the best DVD playing experience.
Play 4K/HD/SD videos in any frequently-used format. You can play video in MP4, H.264/MP4 AVC, H.265/HEVC, MPG, M4V, TS, MTS, M2TS, MXF, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, F4V, FLV, VOB and more. Surely, if you prefer watching the 4K/HD video to get more fantastic visual experience, it will help you play 4K videos in MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.265/HEVC, TS, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV and WebM format.
How to install the latest version of Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player:
- Download Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-18
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.