Active@ Partition Manager Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Active@ Partition Manager
by LSoft - Freeware
Active@ Partition Manager 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Active@ Partition Manager for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Active@ Partition Manager latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer.
Active@ Partition Manager is a Hardware software. Manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer.
Download Active@ Partition Manager latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Active@ Partition Manager installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Active@ Partition Manager end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 20 Mb
How to install the latest version of Active@ Partition Manager:
- Download Active@ Partition Manager setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Active@ Partition Manager from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Active@ Partition Manager is a freeware application that helps you to manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer without shutting down the system. Most configuration changes take effect immediately.
- Recognize volumes (partitions) formatted as FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, UFS, XFS, JFS
- Create a partition or logical drive (volume)
- Format a logical drive or partition (FAT, exFAT, NTFS)
- Resize logical drive (volume)
- Edit and synchronize boot sectors of FAT, exFAT, NTFS, UFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 and Partition Table
- Initialize new disk as MBR or GPT or fix MBR (GPT) on damaged disk
- Convert MBR to GPT or GPT to MBR
- Rollback partition layout changes, such as create\delete\format partition and disk initialization
- Assign or change partition attributes, drive letter etc.
- Format a Flash memory as NTFS
- Delete a partition or logical drive
- Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
- Mark partition as active
- Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
- View advanced properties and attributes of a partition, logical drive or hard drive (disk)
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016 Servers, WinPE
Active@ Partition Manager for Windows 11 is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.