[email protected] Partition Manager Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download [email protected] Partition Manager for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install [email protected] Partition Manager latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
[email protected] Partition Manager is a freeware application that helps you to manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer without shutting down the system. Most configuration changes take effect immediately.
- Recognize volumes (partitions) formatted as FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, UFS, XFS, JFS
- Create a partition or logical drive (volume)
- Format a logical drive or partition (FAT, exFAT, NTFS)
- Resize logical drive (volume)
- Edit and synchronize boot sectors of FAT, exFAT, NTFS, UFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 and Partition Table
- Initialize new disk as MBR or GPT or fix MBR (GPT) on damaged disk
- Convert MBR to GPT or GPT to MBR
- Rollback partition layout changes, such as create\delete\format partition and disk initialization
- Assign or change partition attributes, drive letter etc.
- Format a Flash memory as NTFS
- Delete a partition or logical drive
- Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
- Mark partition as active
- Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
- View advanced properties and attributes of a partition, logical drive or hard drive (disk)
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016 Servers, WinPE
How to install the latest version of [email protected] Partition Manager:
- Download [email protected] Partition Manager setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - [email protected] Partition Manager from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
[email protected] Partition Manager Technical Details
- Main Category: Hard Disc Management & Partitioning
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-02
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about [email protected] Partition Manager, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.