[email protected] Hard Disk Monitor Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
[email protected] Hard Disk Monitor 64 bit Download [Free]
Check and monitor the health of your disks to prevent data loss using Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.). Detect bad sectors on a disk surface by running Advanced Disk Scan. Instantly retrieve the disk health information from the application running in the System Tray.
MONITORING & CONTROL
Performance Monitoring and Control
NTFS, FAT/exFAT, HFS+, UFS, ZFS, Ext2/3/4/BtrFS
Based on Self Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.).
Memory cards accidently formatted in cameras
SCANNING DISKS FOR BAD SECTORS
Able to scan and display bad sectors on a disk’s surface.
ATA, SCSI, SATA, eSATA, SSD and SAS
Keeps the history of temperature measures and draws a temperature graph.
USB connected disks and flash drives
E-MAIL AND POPUP NOTIFICATIONS
Sends an e-mail or a popup notification automatically if critical conditions appear.
Shows all information and receives notifications from remote computers in local or global network.
easy to use – monitor
EASY TO USE
Easy to use user interface makes a hard disk monitoring a straightforward task.
Disk Monitor support
Instant upgrades available from our download server.
How to install the latest version of [email protected] Hard Disk Monitor:
- Download [email protected] Hard Disk Monitor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - [email protected] Hard Disk Monitor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
[email protected] Hard Disk Monitor Technical Details
- Main Category: Hard Disc Management & Partitioning
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21