Zentimo xStorage Manager Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Zentimo xStorage Manager
by Crystal Rich
Zentimo xStorage Manager 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Zentimo xStorage Manager for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Zentimo xStorage Manager latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Zentimo offers a new way to manage your USB & eSATA devices. While it solves many external drive related problems in Windows, it also gives more control and makes working with external drives fun & pleasure.
Fast & Reliable Safe Device Removal
Lets you stop a device, display locking processes, or reconnect a stopped device.
Portable App Quick Launcher
Lets you launch any application located on your external drive with one click.
Can automatically mount\dismount your TrueCrypt drive, launch a file manager, check flash drives for viruses and run anything else on device connection/disconnection.
Drive Letter Management
The program hides drive letters of unused card reader slots, can assign drive letters to a specific device, and much more…
Honest Drive Speed Test
Perform read/write speed tests for any attached drive.
Encrypted Volumes Management
Work with an encrypted by TrueCrypt, CipherShed or VeraCrypt container as if it’s a device volume.
How to install the latest version of Zentimo xStorage Manager:
- Download Zentimo xStorage Manager setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Zentimo xStorage Manager from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Zentimo xStorage Manager Technical Details
- Main Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray & USB
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20