Xinorbis Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Maximum Octopus - Freeware
Xinorbis 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Xinorbis for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Xinorbis latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Very powerful hard disk, folder and storage analyser.
Xinorbis is a software. Very powerful hard disk, folder and storage analyser.
Download Xinorbis latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Xinorbis installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Xinorbis end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 15 Mb
How to install the latest version of Xinorbis:
- Download Xinorbis setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Xinorbis from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Xinorbis is a very powerful hard disk, folder and storage analyser. t uses a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables, and tree displays to give a complete, and unprecedented, picture of the contents of any hard disk, SSD, folder, removable or network drive. In fact, if your PC can see it, Xinorbis can scan it.
- Xinorbis makes it easy to see the contents, structure, file distribution, and file composition of any attached storage device. It includes fully customisable report generation in ASCII, CSV, HTML and XML. Check out the Features and Screenshots pages for more information.
- Available for download as an installer, the recommended option, or as a ZIP archive for expert users, or admins, who want more control. It’s deal for custom installation or installation on to a USB flash drive. Several additions have been made to Xinorbis to make it operate more efficiently as a “portable application”, for more information see the user manual.
- Supports seamless integration with SQlite3 or ODBC for its Folder History data archive. A feature that makes it easy to compare the contents of a hard drive or folder at any time or date.
Xinorbis for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Maximum Octopus. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.