Wondershare PDF Converter
Wondershare PDF Converter Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Wondershare PDF Converter for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Wondershare PDF Converter latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Wondershare PDF Converter enables you to convert PDF files to multiple popular document formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Turn PDF documents into any Windows supported file formats with simple clicks. Wondershare PDF Converter Pro for Windows is fully compatible with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML and image formats. Convert PDF files to various frequently used formats flexibly. Converted files are widely supported by common programs.
Convert Password-Protected PDF Documents
Password protected PDF documents also can be converted easily. PDF files with the permission passwords have the restriction on copy, edit, and print, however you can unlocked this kind of PDF documents to be converted in just one step. However, if PDF files with open passwords to prevent opening, then the open password will be needed in order to be converted.
Convert image-based PDFs to text-based Word, Excel, PPT, HTML, EPUB formats using OCR Technology (Optical Character Recognition).
Converts PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, EPUB, and image files (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF)
Create PDF Files
Save files in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, TXT, and more to PDF format
Protect PDF with Password and Permissions
Add password and permissions to restrict access to the PDF files
Combine PDF Files
Merge several PDF files into a single one
Convert Protected PDF
If you can open it, you can copy, edit, or print an encrypted PDF file by converting it first.
Maintain the quality of the original text and images
Convert multiple PDFs at once to multiple document formats
How to install the latest version of Wondershare PDF Converter:
- Download Wondershare PDF Converter setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Wondershare PDF Converter from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Wondershare PDF Converter Technical Details
- Main Category: PDF & E-Book Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Wondershare PDF Converter, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.