WinPE (Windows PE) Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
WinPE (Windows PE)
by Microsoft - Freeware
WinPE (Windows PE) 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WinPE (Windows PE) latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions, Windows Server, and other Windows OSs.
WinPE (Windows PE) is a software. Small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions, Windows Server, and other Windows OSs.
Download WinPE (Windows PE) latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save WinPE (Windows PE) installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept WinPE (Windows PE) end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
How to install the latest version of WinPE (Windows PE):
- Download WinPE (Windows PE) setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinPE (Windows PE) from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 10 is a small operating system used to install, deploy, and repair Windows 10 for desktop editions (Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education), Windows Server, and other Windows operating systems.
Windows PE can be used for:
- Set up your hard drive before installing Windows.
- Install Windows by using apps or scripts from a network or a local drive.
- Capture and apply Windows images.
- Modify the Windows operating system while it’s not running.
- Set up automatic recovery tools.
- Recover data from unbootable devices.
- Add your own custom shell or GUI to automate these kinds of tasks.
Supports these Windows features:
- Batch files and scripts, including support for Windows Script Host (WSH), and ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), and optional support for PowerShell.
- Applications, including Win32 application programming interfaces (APIs) and optional support for HTML Applications (HTA).
- Drivers, including a generic set of drivers that can run networking, graphics, and mass storage devices.
- Image capturing and servicing, including Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM).
- Networking, including connecting to file servers using TCP/IP and NetBIOS over TCP/IP via LAN.
- Storage, including NTFS, DiskPart, and BCDBoot.
- Security tools, including optional support for BitLocker and the Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Secure Boot, and other tools.
- Hyper-V, including VHD files, mouse integration, mass storage and network drivers that allow Windows PE to run in a hypervisor.
WinPE (Windows PE) for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.