WinNc Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
WinNc 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinNc for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WinNc latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
WinNc is a file manager especially developed for Windows 10. It is a NC clone file manager is inspired on the dual panel idea of the old file manager Norton Commander. It has shortcuts to all the Windows 10 special folders and the tabbed interface allows you to organize your data by project. Projects can include virtual links to files and folders from all over the disk that are related to that project tab.
It can do all the basic tasks you expect from a file manager like copy, move, delete, compress, uncompress and create links. But WinNc also converts audio, burns files on DVD and cd, creates iso files and you are able to synchronize your files. From zip files, it allows the creation of self extraction .exe files.
WinNc allows you to perform multiple tasks by setting the maximum parallel tasks to more than one task. Otherwise It will wait to start the new action until the previous action has finished. There is a built-in file viewer supporting all the popular formats.
e you have worked in the past. You can quickly access those folders by clicking on the Quick Access icon or by pressing the spacebar. Then in the Quick Access box, start to type the location of interest, like ‘windows’ or ‘download’ or ‘projectfolder’.
How to install the latest version of WinNc:
- Download WinNc setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinNc from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinNc Technical Details
- Main Category: File Manager
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19