WinMerge 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
WinMerge 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinMerge for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install WinMerge latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
WinMerge is an Open Source differencing and merging tool for Windows. It can compare both folders and files, presenting differences in a visual text format that is easy to understand and handle. It is highly useful for determining what has changed between project versions, and then merging changes between versions. WinMerge can be used as an external differencing/merging tool or as a standalone application.
3-way File Comparison
Visual differencing and merging of text files
Flexible editor with syntax highlighting, line numbers and word-wrap
Highlights differences inside lines
Difference pane shows current difference in two vertical panes
Location pane shows map of files compared
Moved lines detection
Regular Expression based file filters allow excluding and including items
Fast compare using file sizes and dates
Compares one folder or includes all subfolders
Can show folder compare results in a tree-style view
3-way Folder Comparison
Support many types of images
Can highlight the differences with blocks
Overlaying of the pictures is possible
How to install the latest version of WinMerge:
- Download WinMerge setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinMerge from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinMerge Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about WinMerge, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.