Windows10Debloater Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Sycnex - Freeware
Windows10Debloater 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Windows10Debloater for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Windows10Debloater latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Script to remove Windows 10 bloatware.
Windows10Debloater is a software. Script to remove Windows 10 bloatware.
Download Windows10Debloater latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Windows10Debloater installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Windows10Debloater end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 40 Kb
How to install the latest version of Windows10Debloater:
- Download Windows10Debloater setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Windows10Debloater from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Windows10Debloater is a script to remove Windows 10 bloatware.
How to Use Windows10Debloater ?
- Download Windows10Debloater
- Once extracted, open PowerShell (or PowerShell ISE) as an Administrator
- Enable PowerShell execution Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force
- On the propmt, change to the directory where you extracted the files: e.g. – cd c:\temp
- Next, to run either script, enter in the following: e.g. – .\Windows10DebloaterGUI.ps1
- Download the .zip file on the main page of the github and extract the .zip file to your desired location
- Right click the PowerShell file that you’d like to run and click on “Run With PowerShell”
- This will allow the script to run without having to do the above steps but Powershell will ask if you’re sure you want to run this script.
Windows10Debloater for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Sycnex. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.