WinCatalog Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by WinCatalog - Free Trial
WinCatalog 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinCatalog for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WinCatalog latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Reliable and powerful disk catalog software to organize your huge collection of disks
WinCatalog is a software. Reliable and powerful disk catalog software to organize your huge collection of disks
Download WinCatalog latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save WinCatalog installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept WinCatalog end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 64 Mb
How to install the latest version of WinCatalog:
- Download WinCatalog setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinCatalog from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinCatalog provides reliable and powerful disk catalog software to organize your huge collection of disks Automatically create a catalog of all files, stored on your disks (HDDs, DVDs, CDs, network drives and other media storage devices): WinCatalog will automatically grab ID3 tags for music files, Exif tags and thumbnails for photos, thumbnails and basic information for video files, e-books, contents of archive files, thumbnails for images (pictures) and PDF files, ISO files, and much more.
Organize your file catalog, using virtual folders, tags (categories) and user defined fields, and find files in seconds, using powerful search, even when disks are not connected to the computer. Also easily use WinCatalog as a duplicate file finder. Your disk catalog can be automatically updated through Windows task scheduler.
Fluently scan inside Zip, RAR, and 7z archives as well as ISO disk images, and add them as folders into the catalog. Automatically extract supplemental information from music, video, HTML, TXT files during scanning a disk and creating a catalog.
How WinCatalog Works?
- Scan and index your disks with WinCatalog just once, and WinCatalog will automatically create a catalog of your disks, files, and folders.
- Organize your catalog of disks, files, and folders, using tags (categories), virtual folders and any user defined fields.
- Use powerful search to find exactly what you need.
WinCatalog for Windows 11 is developed and updated by WinCatalog. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.