Win Toolkit Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Win Toolkit 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Win Toolkit for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Win Toolkit latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Win Toolkit is a lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you customize your Windows installation! Integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state.
It also comes with extra tools which helps you convert files, make ISOs, download the latest updates (thanks to SoLoR and McRip), and completely customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact needs.
Main – Basic
This is the greatest tool in Win Toolkit, it’s let you integrate, Addons, Remove Components, Drivers, Gadgets, Language Packs, Edit Services, Silent Installs, SFX, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Updates and Wallpapers!
This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file for you to burn! Now supports UEFI!
USB Boot Preparation
Prepares your USB stick so you can install Windows from it, obviously your computer needs to support USB booting!
Main – Intermediate
All-In-One Disk Creator
This tool let’s you combine all your WIM files into one DVD, this is most commonly used is to merge x86 and x64 disks.
I’m sure you can guess what this is, this creates an Unattended file which you use to install Windows with, just create and make sure you place the new file in the DVD root.
Manage and edit your install.wim, for example you can rename images, delete images, add new ones, create ISO, rebuild, mount, unmount, etc… You can also use this tool to integrate your unattended files.
Main – Advanced
This program let’s you remove over 100 components which comes with Windows, some of them are Internet Explorer, IIS, Windows Media Player, Sample Pictures, Tablet PC components, etc… I am also planning on adding some more eventually.
WIM Registry Editor
This tool mounts the wim and then it’s registry so you can add your tweaks into that image!
How to install the latest version of Win Toolkit:
- Download Win Toolkit setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Win Toolkit from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Win Toolkit Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: 1.7
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19