Wavebox Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Wavebox for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Wavebox latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Wavebox enables you to enjoy all your web apps in one place, so you can work faster and smarter. Wavebox is your secure desktop client for the cloud. Install on your desktop and add the apps and websites you use everyday. Then effortlessly switch between them for an easier, more productive workflow.
Add your favourite web apps, services and websites, such as Gmail, Office365, Slack and Trello. Then switch between them as you work, staying signed-in to receive real-time updates. No more endless browser tabs, alt-tabbing, or constant sign-in and out. Access all your web apps from the Wavebox window, just as you would in a browser, including services and extensions like LastPass, Google Drive, Calendar, Contacts, OneDrive, Mixmax and Boomerang. It improves on the browser experience by being faster, leaner and with sandboxed security.
Wavebox is great for teams. Using the ‘Team Admin’ function you can easily create new accounts and manage your organisation’s subscriptions on a team level. You can also arrange consolidated billing for easy account renewal.
Any Web App
You can add any web app, website, or service to Wavebox, which is available for Linux, Windows or MacOS.
Your data security is our top priority. It offers a secure environment for working online.
Wavebox is built using the trusted technology platforms you already use everyday like Electron and Chromium.
Free to Use
It is free to use with 2 Gmail/Inbox accounts. Upgrade to Pro to add more apps and services.
How to install the latest version of Wavebox:
- Download Wavebox setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Wavebox from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Wavebox Technical Details
- Main Category: Cloud for Business
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-27
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Wavebox, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.