VX Search Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
VX Search 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VX Search for Windows 11 64 bit. Install VX Search latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VX Search is an automated, rule-based file search solution allowing one to search files by the file type, category, file name, size, location, extension, regular expressions, text and binary patterns, creation, modification and last access dates, EXIF tags, etc. Users are provided with the ability to categorize and filter results, copy, move or delete files, save reports and export results to an SQL database.
It allows one to scan the network, discover network servers and NAS storage devices, automatically detect all accessible network shares and search files in hundreds of network servers and NAS storage devices. In addition, the user is provided with the ability to export the list of detected servers and NAS storage devices (including lists of network shares for each server) into HTML, PDF, Excel, text, XML and CSV reports.
In addition to the VX Search GUI application, the user is provided with a command line utility, which can be used to execute pre-configured file search operations and integrated into user-custom shell scripts and batch files. The VX Search command line utility may be used to execute file search operations locally or control file search operations in one or more VX Search Servers via the network.
VX Search Server
IT and storage administrators are provided with the server product version, which runs in the background as a service and provides the ability to perform fully-automated, periodic file search operations, generate various types of file search reports, analyze file search results and execute conditional actions based on user-defined rules and policies.
How to install the latest version of VX Search:
- Download VX Search setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VX Search from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VX Search Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20