Virtual Audio Cable 64 bit Download for Windows 10 PC, Laptop (2021)
Virtual Audio Cable
Virtual Audio Cable 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Virtual Audio Cable for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Virtual Audio Cable latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Virtual Audio Cable software (VAC), allows you to connect audio applications to each other. VAC routes audio signals (streams) between such connected applications, keeping as low latency as possible. You definitely know that traditional hardware audio devices (CD/LP player, FM receiver, equalizer, amplifier etc.) may be connected together by electric (analog or digital) cables. Windows audio application can produce (play back) and/or record sounds (audio signals) too. With VAC, you can transmit sounds from any application to any other.
VAC simulates an audio adapter (card) and provides a set of virtual audio devices named Virtual Cables. The “Virtual Cable” term is used only in VAC description, as a placeholder. Actual device/endpoint names that you will see in applications’ windows, are different.
Each Virtual Cable has a pair of audio endpoints: input (recording) and output (playback). Inside each cable, these endpoints are connected to each other. All digital audio data sent (played) to the output endpoint by a “source” application, are implicitly transferred to the input endpoint. So it can be retrieved (recorded) by another (destination) application:
VAC delivers audio signals completely inside the computer. No audio hardware is required. There is no quality loss (if no format conversion and/or volume control are involved).
Use VAC to connect various audio applications together:
- Internet Telephony/VoIP/SIP/voice messengers (Skype, Ventrilo, MicroSIP).
- Live mixing/DJ (vMix, Mixxx, VirtualDJ, VoiceMeeter Banana/Potato).
- Live broadcasting (Open Broadcaster/OBS Studio, WireCast, VidBlasterX. SAM Broadcaster).
- Speech synthesis/recognition (Google Text-to-Spech/Speech-to-Text, Dragon Naturally Speaking).
- Software synthesizers and studio/DAW (Ableton, Acid, AudioMulch, Band-in-a-Box, Bidule, Cakewalk/Sonar, Cubase, FL Studio,
- GarageBand, Logic, MiniMoog, n-Track, Nuendo, Reaktor, REAPER, Reason, Samplitude, Traktor, Vegas).
- Audio editors/recorders (Audacity, Adobe Audition, GoldWave, WaveLab, Sound Forge).
- Virtual Machines (VMware Player/Workstation, VirtualBox, Hyper-V).
- Amateur and software-defined radio (Flex Radio, PowerSDR, HAM Radio Deluxe, HamSphere, HDSDR, Fldigi, SDR-Radio, WSJT-X, JTDX).
How to install the latest version of Virtual Audio Cable:
- Download Virtual Audio Cable setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Virtual Audio Cable from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Virtual Audio Cable Technical Details
- Main Category: Other
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-04-09
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Virtual Audio Cable, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.