Virtual Audio Cable Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Virtual Audio Cable
by Muzychenko - Freeware
Virtual Audio Cable 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Virtual Audio Cable for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Virtual Audio Cable latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Allows you to connect audio applications to each other.
Virtual Audio Cable is a Audio Apps software. Allows you to connect audio applications to each other.
Download Virtual Audio Cable latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Virtual Audio Cable installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Virtual Audio Cable end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Apps
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1 Mb
How to install the latest version of Virtual Audio Cable:
- Download Virtual Audio Cable setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Virtual Audio Cable from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Virtual Audio Cable software (VAC), allows you to connect audio applications to each other. VAC routes audio signals (streams) between such connected applications, keeping as low latency as possible. You definitely know that traditional hardware audio devices (CD/LP player, FM receiver, equalizer, amplifier etc.) may be connected together by electric (analog or digital) cables. Windows audio application can produce (play back) and/or record sounds (audio signals) too. With VAC, you can transmit sounds from any application to any other.
VAC simulates an audio adapter (card) and provides a set of virtual audio devices named Virtual Cables. The “Virtual Cable” term is used only in VAC description, as a placeholder. Actual device/endpoint names that you will see in applications’ windows, are different.
Each Virtual Cable has a pair of audio endpoints: input (recording) and output (playback). Inside each cable, these endpoints are connected to each other. All digital audio data sent (played) to the output endpoint by a “source” application, are implicitly transferred to the input endpoint. So it can be retrieved (recorded) by another (destination) application:
VAC delivers audio signals completely inside the computer. No audio hardware is required. There is no quality loss (if no format conversion and/or volume control are involved).
Use VAC to connect various audio applications together:
- Internet Telephony/VoIP/SIP/voice messengers (Skype, Ventrilo, MicroSIP).
- Live mixing/DJ (vMix, Mixxx, VirtualDJ, VoiceMeeter Banana/Potato).
- Live broadcasting (Open Broadcaster/OBS Studio, WireCast, VidBlasterX. SAM Broadcaster).
- Speech synthesis/recognition (Google Text-to-Spech/Speech-to-Text, Dragon Naturally Speaking).
- Software synthesizers and studio/DAW (Ableton, Acid, AudioMulch, Band-in-a-Box, Bidule, Cakewalk/Sonar, Cubase, FL Studio,
- GarageBand, Logic, MiniMoog, n-Track, Nuendo, Reaktor, REAPER, Reason, Samplitude, Traktor, Vegas).
- Audio editors/recorders (Audacity, Adobe Audition, GoldWave, WaveLab, Sound Forge).
- Virtual Machines (VMware Player/Workstation, VirtualBox, Hyper-V).
- Amateur and software-defined radio (Flex Radio, PowerSDR, HAM Radio Deluxe, HamSphere, HDSDR, Fldigi, SDR-Radio, WSJT-X, JTDX).
Virtual Audio Cable for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Muzychenko. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.