Veritas System Recovery
Veritas System Recovery Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Veritas System Recovery for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Veritas System Recovery latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Veritas System Recovery is an image-based backup and disaster recovery for servers, desktops and laptops. Ensuring rapid, reliable disaster recovery across your entire infrastructure can be complicated and costly. Minimize downtime and avoid the impact of disaster by easily recovering in minutes, whether you’re restoring a single file or email to an entire machine-physical or virtual.
- Fast backup to leading public cloud storage including Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure
- Automatically duplicate backup data to the cloud or a second site for additional resiliency
- Support for Microsoft’s latest Server Operating System, including Restore Anyware™ technology for dissimilar hardware and P2V restoration
- Enhanced Linux Environment Support
- Improved security with new support for SMTP with TLS (Transport Layer Security) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Reduce complexity with a single solution that protects servers, laptops, and virtual machines
- Protect data and systems quickly, efficiently, and frequently with image-based backup
- Minimize the disruption of system failure with fast, flexible, reliable recovery
- Centrally manage backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops/laptops across your entire organization (via System Recovery Monitor or Management Solution)
How to install the latest version of Veritas System Recovery:
- Download Veritas System Recovery setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Veritas System Recovery from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Veritas System Recovery Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-11-19
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Veritas System Recovery, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.