by Nir Sofer
USBDeview Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download USBDeview for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install USBDeview latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. For each USB device, extended information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more…
USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as to disable and enable USB devices. Use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user.
How to install the latest version of USBDeview:
- Download USBDeview setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - USBDeview from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
USBDeview Technical Details
- Main Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray & USB
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about USBDeview, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.