UPX Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by The UPX Team - Freeware
UPX 64 bit Download [Free]
Download UPX for Windows 11 64 bit. Install UPX latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Free, portable, extendable, high-performance executable packer for several executable formats.
UPX is a Code Editors and Development software. Free, portable, extendable, high-performance executable packer for several executable formats.
Download UPX latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save UPX installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept UPX end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of UPX:
- Download UPX setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - UPX from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
UPX is a free, portable, extendable, high-performance executable packer for several executable formats, supporting a number of file formats from different operating systems. It uses a data compression algorithm called UCL, which is an open source implementation of portions of the proprietary NRV (Not Really Vanished algorithm. Supports two mechanisms for decompression: an in-place technique and extraction to temporary file.
UPX achieves an excellent compression ratio and offers very fast decompression. Your executables suffer no memory overhead or other drawbacks for most of the formats supported, because of in-place decompression. UPX strengths in a nutshell:
- Excellent compression ratio: typically compresses better than WinZip/zip/gzip, use UPX to decrease the size of your distribution!
- Very fast decompression: ~10 MB/sec on an ancient Pentium 133, ~200 MB/sec on an Athlon XP 2000+.
no memory overhead for your compressed executables because of in-place decompression.
- Safe: you can list, test and unpack your executables. Also, a checksum of both the compressed and uncompressed file is maintained internally.
- Universal: UPX can pack a number of executable formats.
- Portable: UPX is written in portable endian-neutral C++.
- Extendable: because of the class layout it’s very easy to add new executable formats or new compression algorithms.
- Free: UPX is distributed with full source code under the GNU General Public License v2+, with special exceptions granting the free usage for commercial programs as stated in the UPX License Agreement.
UPX for Windows 11 is developed and updated by The UPX Team. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.