UltraSearch Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
by JAM Software
UltraSearch 64 bit Download [Free]
Download UltraSearch for Windows 11 64 bit. Install UltraSearch latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
UltraSearch finds files and folders on local NTFS drives and provides the results in just a few seconds. It does not maintain an index which is stored on your harddisk, but achieves its speed by working directly on the Master File Table (MFT) of the NTFS partitions. UltraSearch even identifies NTFS hardlinks. Additional information like file size and file dates (last changes, last access and file creation) will be shown for all listed files. Naturally, the Explorer context menu is available inside UltraSearch.
Enables you to exclude folders, files or file types from searches via an exclude filter. The search results can be sorted according to different criteria, printed or exported as text, RTF, HTML, CSV, and Excel file.
Define file groups (such as movie files, text files etc.) and search for all file types the group contains.
The recently used search patterns can be saved and selected from a dropdown list. UltraSearch can suggest patterns or autocomplete manually entered patterns automatically.
UltraSearch can be started from the context menu of your Windows Explorer – starting a search within the selected directory could not be easier.
How to install the latest version of UltraSearch:
- Download UltraSearch setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - UltraSearch from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
UltraSearch Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21