Training Manager Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Kaizen Software - Free Trial
Training Manager 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Training Manager for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Training Manager latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Track employee training records and status of training requirements.
Training Manager is a Business software. Track employee training records and status of training requirements.
Download Training Manager latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Training Manager installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Training Manager end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 16 Mb
How to install the latest version of Training Manager:
- Download Training Manager setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Training Manager from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Training Manager enables you to track employee training records and status of training requirements with Training Manager software. Plan and prepare for training without the last minute scrambling that occurs when recurring training becomes due. Run a report to show overdue and upcoming training for the next period of time that you define, and see what’s coming up while you still have time to prepare and schedule.
Do you have employee training records stored in different systems, file cabinets, or within various groups? With Training Manager, you can consolidate these disparate systems into one and always know where to find all your training records. It allows you to create login accounts to define who can login, view, or edit the training records database.
Summarizing compliance metrics for a Group or the entire Company can be a daunting task without a training records database. With Training Manager, you can print these reports at any time without the trouble of manually collating and preparing the data.
- Track training records and status company-wide, or drill into individual training status.
- Assign required training by individual, job function, or group.
- Require retraining based on calendar time, course version, or one time only.
- Schedule and manage class sessions and student enrollments.
- Record attendance, training completion, and cancellations.
- Record training credits, training hours, and assessment scores.
- Print status reports to demonstrate training compliance.
- Print employee transcripts.
- Print employee training plans.
- Track training costs by Group, Individual, Course, Category, or Supervisor.
- Save file attachments associated with the records.
- Import master course and personnel data.
- Export data and reports to various formats.
- Audit trail report which tracks data changes.
- Send class session reminders by email using your default email client such as MS Outlook.
- Share a database on your network, or use the Web-based Training Records Software.
Training Manager for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Kaizen Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.