Take Command Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
by JP Software
Take Command 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Take Command for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Take Command latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and Windows command line toolkit that makes your Windows command prompts easier to use and far more powerful. Take Command includes optional Windows Explorer integration, tabbed console windows, and major enhancements to standard Windows CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, FOR, MOVE, REN, SET, and START.
It and adds 200+ new commands, command line syntax coloring, vastly improved command line editing, programmable tab filename and directory completion, and thousands of other features.
It is also a powerful batch file programming tool, including an integrated IDE with a sophisticated editor and batch debugger. Take Command offers extensions such as DO loops, SWITCH statements, error and exception handling, system monitoring and event triggers, third-party plugins, and more than 690 built-in variables and functions.
Combines the power of the command line with the ease of use of Explorer. You can manipulate files in the tabbed command prompt windows and graphically see the results.
Take Command is compatible with your existing Windows command prompt commands and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features. (And Take Command runs your CMD batch files faster than CMD!)
The integrated and familiar environment means you are immediately more productive with your interactive command prompt and batch file programming tasks.
The consistent command prompt commands syntax reduces your learning and development time.
Create and debug your batch scripts in a fraction of the time with the integrated editor and batch file debugger.
It’s fast – 20-200% faster at displaying output than the standard CMD command prompt.
Take Command is fully customizable, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, and windows.
The user interface is available in English, French, German, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)
How to install the latest version of Take Command:
- Download Take Command setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Take Command from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Take Command Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21