Tableau Desktop Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Tableau Desktop for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Tableau Desktop latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Tableau Desktop is data visualization software that lets you see and understand data in minutes. Leave chart builders behind. Live visual analytics fuel unlimited data exploration. Interactive dashboards help you uncover hidden insights on the fly. Tableau harnesses people’s natural ability to spot visual patterns quickly, revealing everyday opportunities and eureka moments alike.
Connect to data on prem or in the cloud—whether it’s big data, a SQL database, a spreadsheet, or cloud apps like Google Analytics and Salesforce. Access and combine disparate data without writing code. Power users can pivot, split, and manage metadata to optimize data sources. Analysis begins with data. Get more from yours with Tableau.
Answer the “where” as well as the “why.” Create interactive maps automatically. Built-in postal codes mean lightning-fast mapping for more than 50 countries worldwide. Use custom geocodes and territories for personalized regions, like sales areas.
How to install the latest version of Tableau Desktop:
- Download Tableau Desktop setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Tableau Desktop from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Tableau Desktop Technical Details
- Main Category: Others
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-02-02
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Tableau Desktop, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.