SuperRam 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
SuperRam 64 bit Download [Free]
Download SuperRam for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install SuperRam latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
SuperRam makes your computer run faster by taking control and managing the memory on your computer efficiently. If you notice your computer is running slow, this typically is due to the memory (RAM) running out of usable space. When memory space gets lower, Windows then starts opening programs into the Windows page file; this page file is the computer hard drive which is much slower than RAM.
It switches this behavior and puts old programs into the Windows page file and any newly opened programs are put into actual RAM. This change in how Windows operates allows programs and games to run faster.
Constantly runs in the background on your computer and determines when the memory on your computer is getting to a low threshold; once it reaches this threshold it immediately frees memory back to the computer and makes programs run faster since they have access to physical memory.
Applications and games instantly load and run faster than before since they have access to more RAM on your computer. This instantly makes your computer run smoother and faster.
You are now in control of your computer and decide how the system works. SuperRam gives you instant access to control how the computer operates and then works in the background for you.
SuperRam constantly runs in the background even if no user is logged in, works great for server systems and desktop machines whether they are in full use or idle.
SuperRam constantly frees wasted memory back to the computer giving the impression you have an unlimited supply of RAM available to your applications at all times.
How to install the latest version of SuperRam:
- Download SuperRam setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SuperRam from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SuperRam Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-01-12
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about SuperRam, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.