SUPER Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download SUPER for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install SUPER latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
SUPER is a Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Recorder is a versatile 3D Video Converter Player Recorder supporting an extreme wide variety of input file formats and converting into the widest output format selection ever possible. It has an extremely rich set of Output Containers, Video Codecs and Audio Codecs. It encodes and converts any multimedia file into many different containers using its various internally implemented Video and Audio Codecs. No need to install any additional Codec Package.
- A totally free of charge 3D video converter encoder in a very advanced 3D mode with the largest possibility of 3D option settings including 3D Anaglyph, Polarized or Shutter side-by-side, without any time limitation or watermarks.
- SUPER © encodes into advanced 3D mode to produce an outstanding quality when using the very newest Video Codecs like HEVC/H.265 or VP9. But also with all other available Video Codecs or Output Formats even for Android, iPhones, iPads, PSP, Xbox, etc…
- Creating 3D images is very easily done with SUPER © by selecting the [Sequence Of Images] as Output Container.
- Images in enhanced 3D mode will then be rendered in BMP, JPG, PGM, PNG, PPM, SGI, TIFF and TGA
- As SUPER © has already a built in Video and Audio RECORDER from WebCam, Microphone etc.. we have also added the enhanced 3D
- Video encoding engine to the RECORDER as well. YES, you may now record through your webcam in 3D!
- Besides the 2D >> 3D Video Converter, SUPER © converts 3D Back to 2D!
- The [ 3D >> 2D ] converter works when the 3D input file is in SHUTTER mode (SIDE BY SIDE or ABOVE-BELOW).
- SUPER © might be the unique Freeeware to directly convert 3D to 3D
- The [ 3D >> 3D ] converter works when the 3D input file is in SHUTTER mode (SIDE BY SIDE or ABOVE-BELOW).
How to install the latest version of SUPER:
- Download SUPER setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SUPER from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SUPER Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about SUPER, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.