SpaceObServer Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by JAM Software - Free Trial
SpaceObServer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download SpaceObServer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install SpaceObServer latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Hard disk space manager for Windows which stores file system information in a database.
SpaceObServer is a software. Hard disk space manager for Windows which stores file system information in a database.
Download SpaceObServer latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save SpaceObServer installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept SpaceObServer end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 39 Mb
How to install the latest version of SpaceObServer:
- Download SpaceObServer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SpaceObServer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SpaceObServer is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows which stores file system information in a database and thus will help you free up valuable disk or server space. It scans local and network drives as well as Exchange mailboxes using a background service and stores their structure, sizes and properties in an SQL database.
Linux and Unix file systems can be scanned via SSH (Secure Shell). In an Explorer-like user interface the collected data can be viewed and browsed in hierarchical or tabular views, 3D bar, pie, line charts and tree maps. Export your scan results in many different formats. Using the archived data you are able to track the development of the space usage from past to present, and forecast future size usage.
- Regular and automatable storage scans
- Recognize increased disk space on folder level
- Identify unnecessary files
- Report and filter for NTFS Permissions
- Automated reporting via OLE Automation
- Exchange mailboxes scans
- Linux and Unix scan via SSH
- Modern ribbon user interface
SpaceObServer for Windows 11 is developed and updated by JAM Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.