ScrollNavigator Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
ScrollNavigator 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ScrollNavigator for Windows 11 64 bit. Install ScrollNavigator latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ScrollNavigator helps you to scroll your documents horizontally and vertically. Simply click and hold down the right (or the middle) mouse button anywhere in a window and move the mouse to scroll the window contents. This saves you the trouble of positioning the mouse cursor over a scroll bar and it allows scrolling both directions at the same time.
It works with all windows that have standard scroll bars (e.g. all office programs, explorer windows and most other applications). ScrollNavigator also adds dynamic acceleration to your mouse wheel. This indispensable feature makes mouse wheel scrolling more accurate when you turn the wheel slowly, and it scrolls your documents much faster when you turn the wheel quickly. Try it out and see how wheel acceleration will make your work much more efficient and enjoyable.
Turning the mouse wheel will scroll the window under the mouse cursor instead of the one with the focus, so there is no need for clicking inside the window first, anymore. The back, forward and middle buttons of the mouse can also be customized and sent directly to the window under the mouse cursor.
- Two-dimensional scrolling with one mouse click
- No need to position the mouse cursor on scroll bars
- Works with all standard applications and most others
- Pressing the “Ctrl” key temporarily disables scroll navigation
- Dynamic mouse wheel acceleration (fully configurable)
- Mouse wheel scrolling of the window under the mouse cursor (without having to click it first)
- Back and forward mouse buttons work on the window under the mouse cursor (without having to activate it first)
- Customization of back, forward and middle mouse buttons
- Fully customizable
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
How to install the latest version of ScrollNavigator:
- Download ScrollNavigator setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ScrollNavigator from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ScrollNavigator Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-24