SARDU MultiBoot Creator
SARDU MultiBoot Creator Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download SARDU MultiBoot Creator for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install SARDU MultiBoot Creator latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
SARDU is a useful application designed to help you create an emergency rescue CD or USB drive. These drives can be used to check and to repair your system in case of a failure. It intends to help you create a recovery disk with the tools required to diagnose and to repair the issues that prevents your computer from starting properly. The disk can be customized by creating multiple boot options and by adding the utilities that you need for your system configuration.
You might need to include an antivirus, a partition manager and a network diagnosis tool. The program allows you to fetch the bootable images from the internet and to include them on your disk. The recovery tool can be customized by adding any bootable image from an ISO file.
The boot menu can be personalized with folders, files and other items that are useful for the diagnostics. Unfortunately, you cannot preview the menu which means that you have to keep track of the inserted items. The recovery disk can be saved as an ISO file for burning it to a DVD or by creating a bootable disk from a removable USB device. The app automatically detects the connected USB device and turns it into a bootable recovery toolbox.
The interface of the application is easy to use and allows you to download or manually add the images that you want to use. The included download manager can handle multiple processes at once. It requires insignificant resources while downloading the images or creating the bootable ISO.
How to install the latest version of SARDU MultiBoot Creator:
- Download SARDU MultiBoot Creator setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SARDU MultiBoot Creator from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SARDU MultiBoot Creator Technical Details
- Main Category: Boot CD
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about SARDU MultiBoot Creator, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.