RPCS3 Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download RPCS3 for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install RPCS3 latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. Improvements to the emulator apply to all games that use the updated functionality, the goal is to create the most accurate PlayStation 3 emulator possible and therefore we do not include game specific hacks.
It is stable enough to boot into games and play many of them with ease. Stability is more of a per-game factor that may change with new builds as new features get implemented. RPCS3 support keyboard / mouse inputs and native DualShock 4 controllers. It also support XInput and MMjoy based controllers.
It don’t have support for additional PlayStation 3 peripherals such as the PlayStation 3 Move controller(s) or the PlayStation Eye Camera. It is planed to add support for them in the future once development is farther along or if a contributor implements compatibility for said peripheral beforehand.
Local-multiplayer is completely supported. RPCS3 supports up to 7 concurrent controllers at any given time, just like original PlayStation 3 hardware on both Windows and Linux. The controllers can be assigned with a wide range of configurations. For example, one player can use a keyboard while another can use a compatible gamepad.
Saves can be imported from a real PlayStation 3 system using the standard USB flash drive transfer method. Due to how the user account system works on a real PlayStation 3 system, in some cases, you may need to re-sign your save.
How to install the latest version of RPCS3:
- Download RPCS3 setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - RPCS3 from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
RPCS3 Technical Details
- Main Category: Game Tool
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about RPCS3, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.