RMPrepUSB Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download RMPrepUSB for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install RMPrepUSB latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Make your USB drive bootable by using RMPrepUSB\, Saving files is up to 10% faster if you first format your SD card or Flash drive using RMPrepUSB (FAT32)? RMPrepUSB\RMPartUSB: maximum partition size is 2TB (does not support GPT partitions) Over 130 Tutorials on this site! Use the Sitemap or the Search box to find what you want.
It does not need to be installed however it does write some settings to the Registry when you exit the application. These settings are removed from the Registry when you uninstall RMPrepUSB.
How to install the latest version of RMPrepUSB:
- Download RMPrepUSB setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - RMPrepUSB from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
RMPrepUSB Technical Details
- Main Category: Boot CD
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about RMPrepUSB, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.