RipBot264 Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download RipBot264 for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install RipBot264 latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
RipBot264 is a an easy to use All-In-One Converter to convert from DVD, Blu-ray or any video to iPod, iPad, PSP, PS3, XBOX360, PC, MAC, MP4, MKV, Blu-ray or AVCHD without exotic filters and unnecessary settings. Encode using several computers/shared encoding! Requires Java 32bit, AVisynth, ffdshow, haali media splitter and .Net Framework.
Following Info Provided By pretzellogix.net
RipBot’s strengths lie in intelligently steering the user to safe settings that would be good for processing lots of files in a batch mode. And when doing lots of encoding, it helps to have the ability to press into service up to 8 other computers for speeding along the process using distributed encoding. RipBot also is ideal for targeting physical media where capacity limitations sometimes must be considered.
RipBot has 4 output options: MKV, MP4, AVCHD, and DivxPlus, the latter two are highly useful for burning to DVD+R discs for playback in Blu-ray and DVD players that have such support.
It is cleverly able to detect that the job is already a progressive video and disables the “deinterlace/decimate” options. RipBot uses AviSynth to do a lot of its work and for those of you with experience in AviSynth, this is quite a boon to be able to hand tweak the script.
RipBot largely relies on a pre-programmed set of “profiles” which display which H.264 Profile and H.264 Level is optimal for the target playback device.
RipBot also has similar features. Instead of a slider, the CQ factor is available in a drop-down box. It is also wisely set to a safe choice of 20 by default, but it isn’t clear which way gives better results or better space saving. The choices give a useful range from 16 to 24 which is seemingly restrictive, but in actuality is pretty smart. The user can still type in values outside of this range if needed.
How to install the latest version of RipBot264:
- Download RipBot264 setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - RipBot264 from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
RipBot264 Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about RipBot264, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.