Remote Shutdown 64 bit Download for Windows 10 PC, Laptop (2021)
Remote Shutdown 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Remote Shutdown for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Remote Shutdown latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Remote Shutdown was developed to help network administrators and IT specialists centrally manage power for computers and computer groups on a local area network. Using this tool, network administrators can carry out bulk shutdown, bulk restart remotely for selected computers or groups.
Allows system administrators to simplify remote shutdown, remote reboot for single computers or computer groups on their LAN.
Custom groups. Users can independently create their own computer groups and carry out power operations on these groups.
Perform power management operations on all machines at once. Tasks are carried out simultaneously on all computers selected by the user, significantly reducing the time taken to perform operations individually on all machines.
Works on domain and workgroups. The application can work with computers in a domain or workgroup.
Power management tasks recorded in a log. Users see operation progress for each computer and the status of operations performed.
How to install the latest version of Remote Shutdown:
- Download Remote Shutdown setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Remote Shutdown from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Remote Shutdown Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-05-13
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Remote Shutdown, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.