ReIcon Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by SORDUM.ORG - Freeware
ReIcon 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ReIcon for Windows 11 64 bit. Install ReIcon latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Enables you to save and restore your desktop layout.
ReIcon is a software. Enables you to save and restore your desktop layout.
Download ReIcon latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save ReIcon installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept ReIcon end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1 Mb
How to install the latest version of ReIcon:
- Download ReIcon setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ReIcon from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ReIcon is portable freeware that enables you to save and restore your desktop layout. If you frequently change your screen resolution (e.g. to play games or use applications that require a specific resolution), you are probably familiar with the problem of your desktop icons being jumbled into a mess after you switch back to your normal resolution. ReIcon solves this problem by allowing you to save your desktop layout and restore it later with the click of a button (or with the right-click context menu).
It is very easy to use. Set your icons the way you like them, save the layout, then restore this layout later when the need arises.
Save your favorite icon layout for each resolution
Save many different layouts
It’s portable, no need to install anything
Easily add “Save/Restore Icon Layout” to the right-click context menu
CMD support (at CMD, type ReIcon /? for help)
Align icons to Grid this allows you to snap your desktop icons to a grid, similar to Windows’ Auto-Arrange feature)
ReIcon for Windows 11 is developed and updated by SORDUM.ORG. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.