Recover Keys 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
by ONE UP LTD
Recover Keys 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Recover Keys for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Recover Keys latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Recover Keys is a simple yet comprehensive Windows application designed to safeguard activation keys for software products installed on your local or remote network computers in the event of a system or hard disk crash. Quickly analyzes your system for over 9000+ software programs and produces a list of software activation keys. Then you can save, backup, print, or export (Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, CSV, XML) the license information. Due to friendly interface and solid amounts of options, Recover Keys can used both by professionals and inexperienced users.
Product Key Finder
Recover product keys for Windows, Office, Adobe products, Acronis products, Electronic Arts games, WinZip, Nero and more than 9000+ other programs
Backup activation keys
Losing product keys can be very expensive for your both time and money. You can save your product keys into Text file, Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, CSV, XML or simply send it to printer.
Scan another Windows or HDD
Recover Keys can also scan another Windows operating system or another hard disc drive (HDD) for product keys, bootable or not
Scan remote network computers
Besides scanning your local PC for product keys, Recover Keys can scan for product keys on remote network computers.
We provide technical support and regular updates for Recover Keys. Currently, this product key finder retrieves keys for 9000+ software programs and we permanently update the list
How to install the latest version of Recover Keys:
- Download Recover Keys setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Recover Keys from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Recover Keys Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Recover Keys, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.