Razer Synapse Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Razer Synapse 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Razer Synapse for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Razer Synapse latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Razer Synapse is a unified hardware configuration tool that takes your Razer device to the next level. Get access to advanced options and granular control as you rebind buttons, assign macros, personalize device lighting and more. Rebind buttons, assign macros, and automatically save all your profile configurations to the cloud. And if you’re going to use a computer without internet or Razer Synapse 3 installed, save up to 4 profiles to have on hand via the devices’ on-board storage.
Redesigned from the ground up with a refreshing interface and modular installation capabilities, Razer Synapse features a revamped dashboard with easy access to your device configurator, macro configurator, warranty registration and more.
Bring powerful macros to your favorite games with it. Easily create a string of complex button presses, and then precisely execute game-winning combinations with a single click. Simply press a single button to temporarily unlock a secondary set of functions on top of your existing button assignments, effectively doubling the number of customizable buttons on your device.
Make your desk a canvas with the all-new advanced lighting config tool that allows you to create various lighting effects and synchronize across multiple devices, while following the exact placement of your devices on your desktop.
How to install the latest version of Razer Synapse:
- Download Razer Synapse setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Razer Synapse from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Razer Synapse Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-27