R-Drive Image Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download R-Drive Image for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install R-Drive Image latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
R-Drive Image provides disk backup and recovery to prevent losing your data after fatal system failure. It is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. A disk image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS and therefore without interrupting your business.
Drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc. It restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or even on a hard drive’s free space on the fly. To restore system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version created by the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes.
- A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- Image files compression. Image files can be compressed to save free storage space.
- Removable media support. Image files can be stored on removable media.
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 support in the startup version.
Network support in the startup version. R-Drive Image startup version supports disk image file creation and restoration over the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol). Extended List of the supported devices in the startup version. The list of hardware supported by R-Drive Image startup versions has been extended. An image file can be connected as a read-only virtual disk. Such disk can be browsed through and files/folders can be found and copied.
Individual files and folders restoration. Individual files and floders rather than entire disk can be restored either during the restoring action or from a image file connected as a virtual disk.
Image files splitting. Drive images can be split into several files to fit a storage medium.
Image Protection. Disk image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
New partition creation. Data from a disk image can be restored on a free (unpartitioned) space on any place on a hard drive. The size of the restored partition can be changed.
Partition replacement. Data from a disk image can be restored on other existing partitions. R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores data on that free space.
Disk to Disk copy. An entire disk can be directly copied on another one.
Image files verification. You may check if your image files are good before you store them or restore data from them.
How to install the latest version of R-Drive Image:
- Download R-Drive Image setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - R-Drive Image from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
R-Drive Image Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-31
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about R-Drive Image, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.