QuickLook Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download QuickLook for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install QuickLook latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
QuickLook enables you to bring cool macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows. Quick Look on MacOS allows user peek into a file content in a lightening speed by just pressing the Space key. Windows, on the other hand, does not has this handy feature … until now.
Hotkeys and buttons
- Spacebar Show/Hide the preview window
- Esc Hide the preview window
- Enter Open/Execute current file
- Mouse️ ↑ ↓ ← → Preview another file
- Ctrl-Wheel Zoom in/out images
- Wheel Increase/decrease volume
- Tons of supported file types.
- Fluent design
- Touchscreen friendly
- HiDPI support
- Preview from Open and Save File Dialog
- Preview from 3rd-party file managers (see a list here)
- Easy extended by plugins
- Strict GPL license to keep it free forever
How to install the latest version of QuickLook:
- Download QuickLook setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - QuickLook from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
QuickLook Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about QuickLook, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.