Project64 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Project64 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Project64 for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Project64 latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Project64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator written in the programming language C for the operating system Windows.This software uses a plug-in system allowing third-party groups to use their own plug-ins to implement specific components.
It can play Nintendo 64 games on a computer reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 ROM cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew.
It is considered one of the top performing emulators used today. The program is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2, and is free and open source software. It is considered a highly compatible emulator which does not require the use of a Basic Input/Output System (BIOS). The emulator has basic features, supports multiplayer, and allows alternating the aspect ratio without cropping.
How to install the latest version of Project64:
- Download Project64 setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Project64 from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Project64 Technical Details
- Main Category: Game Tool
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-10-12
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Project64, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.