Privacy Drive Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Privacy Drive for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Privacy Drive latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Privacy Drive is an encryption software to lock, hide and encrypt all kind of pictures, videos, documents, files and folders, password protects your sensitive data from unauthorized access. Files can be created, saved and opened just as before. As long as they are put onto the virtual disk, they are automatically encrypted or decrypted on-the-fly.
Privacy Drive uses industry trusted and proven algorithms. Among the chosen algorithms is AES, the Advanced Encryption Standard, selected by the NIST to be the US Federal Government standard to protect sensitive information.
Virtual Disk & User-transparent “On-the-Fly” Disk Encryption Technology.
You don’t need to manually encrypt or decrypt each and every file or folder.
Lock, hide, encrypt and password protect all kind of pictures, videos, documents, files and folders.
Simple drag and drop to encrypt files & folders, just like using normal hard drive.
Support AES 128-bit & 256-bit industry standard encryption algorithms.
No limit of the numbers of files and folders protected.
Protected data is highly portable.
Encrypted volumes can be stored on external hard drives, USB drives, Firewire drives, CD/DVD and Cloud Servers (such as Microsoft
OneDrive or Google Drive).
Support for Deniable Encryption.
Encrypted volumes do not contain any signatures that would prove this is an encrypted volume or container.
Encrypted data is protected from being accessed/modified by unauthorized users.
How to install the latest version of Privacy Drive:
- Download Privacy Drive setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Privacy Drive from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Privacy Drive Technical Details
- Main Category: Other Security
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-22
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Privacy Drive, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.